If you need help or have questions about the Data Science Research Infrastructure, try one of the mechanisms above:
📝 Submit a ticket
If you are having technical issues, such as "my pod does not restart anymore", and need help from the DSRI team, submit a ticket in the UM ServiceDesk application.
💬 Join the DSRI Slack
If you have a broader questions for the DSRI community, such as "which kind of tools could I use to run imaging workflows on the DSRI?", ask your questions on a public Slack channel.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get an invitation to the DSRI Slack channel
🧹 Delete your data
You can request us to delete the data related to you in the DSRI user database, and in the DSRI cluster. Contact email@example.com to request the deletion of your data.
📬 Contact us
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The DSRI team is composed of individuals from the Institute of Data Science (IDS) and the Information and Communications Technology Services (ICTS) at Maastricht University.
- Vincent Emonet - Data Science Engineer at IDS
- Carlos Utrilla Guerrero - Research Data Scientist at IDS
- Marcel Brouwers - System, Security and Network Engineer at ICTS
- Chris Kuipers - System, Security and Network Engineer at ICTS
- Jordy Frijns - System, Security and Network Engineer at ICTS
- Rob Schlooz - Project Manager at IDS
- Michel Dumontier - Project Investigator at IDS