The DSRI is an initiative, which was made possible by the joint efforts of different collaborating parties who have also provided funding for establishing the cluster:
- Maastricht University I-Board
- Maastricht University - Institute of Data Science (IDS)
- Maastricht University - ICT Service Centre (ICTS)
- Maastricht University - School of Business and Economics (SBE)
- Maastricht University - Maastricht Centre for Systems Biology (MaCSBio)
- Maastricht University - Department of Bioinformatics (BiGCaT)
Acknowledging the DSRI in your publications
If you are planning to present or publish your work which was made possible by using the DSRI, we encourage you to acknowledge the use of DSRI. For this purpose we propose to add the following sentence to your publication:
"This research was made possible, in part, using the Data Science Research Infrastructure (DSRI) hosted at Maastricht University."
They cited the DSRI
PSnpBind: a database of mutated binding site protein-ligand complexes constructed using a multithreaded virtual screening workflow, A Ammar, R Cavill, C Evelo, E Willighagen, Journal of Cheminformatics, 2022.
A Statutory Article Retrieval Dataset in French, Antoine Louis and Gerasimos Spanakis, In Proceedings of the 60th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, May 2022.